GROW, CONNECT, and DISCOVER with WDSRA!
Fun recreational programs for children and adults of all ages with disabilities.
- Special Olympics Sports
- Wheelchair and Adapted Sports
- Drama, Dance, Music and Art
- Social Clubs
- Trips and Outings
- Special Events
- Inclusion Services
- Much, much more!
WDSRA is an extension of nine park districts offering:
- More than 1,500 programs, trips and special events per year
- Safe learning environment
- Caring, dedicated, trained staff
- High staff to individual ratio
- Wide range of programs appealing to a variety of interests
- Reaching children with all needs and disabilities
- Inclusion services for park district programs are designed specifically for each child
- Programs that grow with you—preschools to seniors
WDSRA is a two-time winner of the National Gold Medal Award and an Illinois Accreditated Parks and Recreation Agency.