Synergy Employment Opportunities
Synergy Adaptive Athletics is looking for energetic individuals to help us provide life-changing opportunities while inspiring individuals to realize their potential. Synergy Adaptive Athletics is a collaborative program of NEDSRA and WDSRA that offers a wide variety of year-round, specially designed, athletic programs to help youth and adults with a physical disability get the most out of life. Annually, Synergy offers over 15 different varieties of adaptive athletic opportunities. Our biggest hits are: Wheelchair Basketball, Boccia, Archery, Swimming, and Track & Field.
Synergy Adaptive Athletics was developed as an opportunity for people with a physical disability or visual impairment to participate in both competitive and recreational sports. Synergy will provide sport opportunities at the level of each individual athlete, while also using everyone’s skills to benefit the program as a whole.
Your commitment can be minimal or considerable. Everyone, regardless of prior experience, is encouraged to apply. Synergy Adaptive Athletics offers competitive wages based upon level of education and experience within the field. Work schedules are flexible and you have the ability to design your own schedule.
To become part of this dynamic team, apply today!
Function: Responsible for program implementation, supervision and safety of participants, and equipment while working adaptive sports programs offered to all ages with physical and visual impairments.
• Eighteen years of age or older and be able to perform the Essential Job Functions and Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities independently of others
• High school graduate
• Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred
• First Aid/CPR certification required or the ability to obtain within 3-6 months
• Possess a valid Illinois Class “D” Driver's License if required for position
• Ability to drive NEDSRA/WDSRA vehicles per requirements listed in job description
• Ability to work daytime, afterschool, evening or weekend hours, depending upon the programs you
select to work
Program Locations: Programs are held throughout the Chicago suburbs. Applicants must be willing to commute and be able to provide their own transportation.
- For more information, contact Jason Stubbeman at 630-681-0962 ext 542 or email@example.com.