Contact an Expert
We offer our team of industry experts to you, to assist you with your story development!
If you are developing a story about programs, services, or opportunities available to people with special needs, the WDSRA team is at your disposal. Whether you are looking for an expert source, certified professional, quotes, facts, experiences, or families/individuals for your story, we can help. Please let us know how we can assist you in covering these stories.
WDSRA Experts Just a Phone Call Away
WDSRA is a leader in the field of special recreation.
- 40 year track record as pioneers in the field with innovative programming
- Our staff is professionally trained, dedicated and committed to the advancement of the special recreation field.
- WDSRA staff holds degrees in many related fields
- Staff credentials include the following certifications: Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Certified Parks and Recreation, Crisis Prevention Institute certified, etc.
- In addition, many of our staff are certified in CPR, First Aid, and Crisis Prevention Institute trained
- Several are instructors
- Staff members are affiliated with dozens of professional and community organizations
- For more information, to secure an interview, or to request a media kit, please contact Marketing/PR Manager, Sherry Manschot, at 630-681-0962 ext 550 or email@example.com.
With your assistance, we can reach more families who can benefit from our programs and services. By sharing our stories, families get connected, individuals are empowered, and the community-at-large becomes educated.