Other Ways to Support WDSRA
Supporting WDSRA has never been easier or more fun!
WDSRA Foundation Giving Options
- Gift to the WDSRA Endowment Fund
- Include WDSRA in your planned giving
- Donate through the Annual Appeal
- Attend or sponsor a portion of a WDSRA golf outing
- Contribute to the WDSRA scholarship program or the Adopt a Participant Program
- Give generously at the Annual Charity Auction
- Participate in one of our fundraising events
- Volunteer with a group that donates to WDSRA
- Check into corporate gifting or matching programs
- Establish a corporate gifting or matching program with your employer
- Ask your employer about sponsoring an event or making a donation
- Make a personal donation
- Donate online here!
Service Club Volunteer OpportunitiesWDSRA benefits from the generous support of many local service clubs and organizations. Frequently they request volunteers from WDSRA to support their events. The more volunteers we send, the more they donate to WDSRA. These events are fun and usually one time commitments. Please let us know if you do volunteer so WDSRA can be credited.
- Naperville Exchange Club’s Ribfest--Fourth of July weekend. Contact Cindy or the Naperville Exchange Club directly at email@example.com. Make sure you tell them you are volunteering for WDSRA.
- Naperville Jaycee’s Last Fling--Labor Day weekend. Contact Cindy or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you tell them you are volunteering for WDSRA.
- Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive Campaign-- third Friday & Saturday in September. Volunteers stand outside store fronts collecting money and handing out Tootsie Rolls.
WDSRA hosts several annual fundraising events. Click here for the Foundation Schedule of Events.
Business Support Opportunities
- Matching Gift Program--Does your company offer a matching gift program? Many companies will match your financial gift, sometimes doubling or even tripling your donation! Check with your local Human Resource Manager for more information.
- Corporate Support--Does your company support your volunteer work? Companies frequently support their employee’s volunteer efforts by offering them comp time for hours volunteered or will donate to the non-profit their employees volunteer with. Check with your local Human Resource Manager for more information.
- Corporate donations--Does your company own season tickets to local sports teams? Would they be willing to donate tickets to WDSRA?
- Sponsorships--Ask your company to sponsor our fundraisers.
If you feel uncomfortable in asking, we’ll ask for you, just help us find the right person.
- For more information, contact WDSRA Development Manager Cindy Allston at 630-681-0962 ext 581 or email@example.com.